Friday, August 20, 2010

EIGHT



I drew this back in like June and I think its been the only thing I've drawn all summer except for a commission. I've had an outstanding commission since about May and have yet to ink it in. Its of a duck and I never finished it because I was afraid it wasn't exactly what the person wanted, but I think I may finish it today because its better than nothing!

What she wanted was a picture for her husbands birthday with a duck tilting its head the way that ducks do, looking all quizzical and whatnot. The only problem is that apparently no one in the universe has captured a picture of said position and put it on the internet, so I had to make it up in my head, which I am to too great at doing. If I have a photo of something it can all go a lot smoother, my creative abilities come more from the coloring and composition and not the subject. So hopefully I'll get the OK from her and have it done soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment