Sunday, July 18, 2010

№ ㄒω⊕



" A new day"

Success in anything requires perseverance.
You learn from your failures not to give up so soon the next time 'round.








▽▲▽▲▽❖▽❖▽▲▽▲▽∞▽▲▽▲▽❖▽❖▽▲▽▲▽
So, if you didn't know, I used to have another vintage shop called ColourShoppeVintage on Etsy. I took terrible photos and had pretty crappy stuff. But this time around I have a huge city to find awesome vintage goodies and a beautiful little setup to shoot my photos in!



I hope you enjoy the new shop, the new blog, and the new me!

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪


I'm not quite sure how Lark Pottery doesn't have more sales, but their pottery is just incredible!
PLEASE check out all their work, especially the close ups. I am definitely not a pottery person, but their vintage style and attention to detail and color matching makes them a definite favorite of mine.
I hope you enjoy their unique style as much as I do!

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Some other wonderful pottery


YogaGoat (Eugene native!)
BlueRoseRetro


CeramicsbyMarcelle


BarkingSandsVintage


Concrete art by Rough Fusion, whose art is really incredible and you should check out!


₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Sun
shield of the clouds
and shining ray
and destroyer of ice.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

ТЙΞ ΣΠð

No comments:

Post a Comment